Horizon Credit Union is upgrading to an innovative core processing system to improve our delivery and menu of products on June 1, 2020. Our new core processing system will change to Sharetec, and our EFT/Debit card platform will change to Transfund.
We knew to offer increased Member Services, we would have to switch our processors in support of the services our Membership have been requesting. Some of the new features to immediately begin on June 2, 2020 are:
- Apple, Google and Samsung Pay Capability
- New Mobile App and Home Banking that will feature enhanced services such as:
- New Bill Pay – take a picture of your bill and the APP will make your payment
- Debit Card Control – turn your card on or off in the new APP
- Mobile Deposit – take a photo of your check and deposit in the new APP
- P2P – Person to Person payments. Transfer money to your family, babysitter, hairstylist, etc.,
- A2A – Transfer money from or to your account at HCU from or to any other bank or credit union
- Opt-in for our Pocket Change Debit Card ROUND UP YOUR TRANSACTION to the next whole dollar amount and choose where your savings get deposited. You can select a Christmas Club, Vacation Club, Child’s account or any other account here at the credit union
Additional features will also include:
New types of Checking Accounts such as:
- Everything Checking – every bell and whistle we can add, plus higher rates on balances
- Student Checking – perfect for a high school or college-bound student
- Business Checking Accounts – great for small businesses who are tired of extreme fees
- Fresh Start Checking– Ready to start over with a new account after a bad experience?
- Community Involvement Programs – We want to support our local School Teams, Non-Profits and local Charities, as well as other beloved Community Programs such as PetWorks, Firefighters Stair Climb, Kingsport Boys and Girls Club, Girls Inc., etc.
- Debit Cards with your photographs – put your favorite photo on your debit card (subject to approval by VISA).
We are very excited to announce this conversion and the new services and programs that this change will allow us to offer to our Members.
We trust Sharetec and Transfund to make this transition smoothly as they have a knowledgeable support team that will walk with us through the transition.