Thursday May 28, 2020
• Online Access to Virtual Branch will be taken offline.
– Members will have access to a new Home Banking system after the data conversion on Tuesday, June 2nd.
• The current mobile app will be turned off permanently.
– A new mobile app will be available to all Members June 2nd.
• Remote Deposit will be taken offline on the old Mobile App.
– New mobile app with enhanced functions available June 2nd .
• The Call Unit (1-800-598-8981) will be taken offline.
– New numbers available on June 2nd.
Friday, May 29, 2020
• Debit Card Purchases will be limited to no more than $500 per day until Tuesday, June 2nd.
– Normal limits will resume on June 2nd.
• The Crown Point Branch, Mount Carmel Branch, Church Hill Greenland Branch and former Clay Street ATM’s (Credit Union Owned) will go offline in the afternoon.
– You will have to use our other ATMs during this time.
– All ATMs networks resume the week of June 1st.
– Please use our other Surcharge-Free ATM’s located at:
• Members need to make further arrangements to pay for big items.
– Please arrange to have a supply of checks, a credit card, or extra cash on hand to pay for purchases over $500 during this time.
Saturday and Sunday
May 30 and 31, 2020
• NO E-Statements will be generated for May 2020.
– All Members will receive a paper statement for May month-end.
• Dividends will be posted to all share and club accounts, but not certificates or IRA’s.
– CD and IRA interest accruals will be forwarded to our new Data Processor and paid at the end of the quarter as usual.
Monday, June 1, 2020
• Horizon Credit Union will be closed in order to complete the conversion of data.
• Home Banking and Mobile App will remain offline.
• Debit Card Limits still at $500.
• HCU ATM’s remain offline.
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
• Horizon Credit Union will re-open at regular hours.
• You will have access to the new Online Home Banking service using your same password.
– We will furnish our members via our website, email updates, and other communication information for logging in to the new website.
• Members can download the new App from the Apple Store and Google Play website.
– We will provide a link to those locations via the website, social media, and email updates.
• New Call Unit telephone numbers will be available at the following numbers:
– (423) 530-7093 and (423) 530-7094
– When you call, you will follow a voice prompt to access your account.
• All ATM’s will be brought back “live” and the new network activated during the week.
Horizon Credit Union will be available at anytime for support at each location to help you with access to your account and the new features.